Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm still on that ERGO grind!


So, as some of you may know, I LUST after ERGO baby carriers and have become quite the giveaway junkie! LOL The carriers retail for $105 and up = I can't afford one :(
This year has been quite the transition for our family. My teaching job was hacked in half, due to some rearranging of the classrooms and my lack of seniority at the school. So although I'd love to run to the neighborhood boutique with money in hand and buy the latest most beautiful baby carrier I can find, the reality is it's not going to happen. I can hardly afford my car, the babysitter and preschool for the girls! What I'm really getting at is that I have found an ERGO baby carrier giveaway that doesn't end until the end of October :) I have entered and have all my fingers and toes crossed!!! Here's the link

http://www.lifewiththestevens.com/search?q=ergo

Have a go and enter to win one today! Good luck!
p.s. If you do go and enter tell them Emily Erickson sent you!


No comments:

Post a Comment