
As some of you already know I have decided to go back to school for a new teaching certificate. I know CrAzY! I have 3 children 8, 3 and almost 10 months and I'm working part time with special needs preschoolers. The first 7 weeks have gone well, but now that I've reached my first big paper I feel like I've been hit by a bus. The stress of trying to just get my chapters read was enough, but now that I actually have to read and write to prove my point and that I've been reading and understanding the material I'm feeling like I might not make it. It's like the kids have "Mom's busy" radar! Every time I sit down someone wants to talk, is hungry, wakes up, needs a change or butt wiping ( yes I'm still wiping her butt when she poos!)
I also have not yet won ANYTHING on my quest to feel like a winner and win something online. I have found a ton of great giveaway sites - check the buttons on the side of my page, I'll be adding more - but I guess alot of other people have found them too, cause they always win and I always loose :(
The newest cUtE site that's hosting a great giveaway is lilhipsters.blogspot.com they are giving away the cutest little owl pillow/stuffed friend that I have ever seen! So go on over and check it out! If you enter tell them I sent you :) Happy entering!
No comments:
Post a Comment