
Ok, I have to sy that I WAS raised going to church every Sunday - Sunday school, youth group, went to Catholic school... the whole shebang so to speak, but now I'm what i like to call a 'holiday-er.' I get all dressed up and drag my 3 children to church for every holiday and the occasional "vacation Bible school." Only now I'm starting to re-think my plan. I feel like I've been hearing about a lot of miracles lately and I'm wondering what's really out there...
What religion is "the" religion? Did that dying girl really see her dead friend and fly away with him to heaven when she died hours later? Did Jesus really appear to that Mom and tell her he was going to take care of things? ... and than come back to take her little girl to heaven? I just don't know, but what I do know, deep down in my gut, is that there are things out there that we do not yet truly understand. The government is not the only "Big Brother" out there. So no matter your religious views - stop and reflect on your life, your actions.
As for me, I think I may just dig out my old "WWJD?" bracelet. I can use all the reminders i can get... and I may just start wearing a cross too! Maybe there's a reason vampires are all the rage these days...I'm just sayin... Do unto others, you never know who's watching!
No comments:
Post a Comment